My Memorial Day weekend promises to be a time with friends, camping, and stargazing.
More ideas for the long weekend in NYC (May 28-30, 2016):
- Put out the picnic blanket in your favorite park, look up, and collect clouds
- Take a nocturnal wildlife walk in the salt marshes of Marine Park, Brooklyn
- Brush up on your basic canoeing skills at Oakland Lake in Alley Pond, Queens
- Read Atlas Obscura’s article about how trees may sleep
- Check out Central Park’s newly opened Hallet Nature Sanctuary